Saturday, April 08, 2006

Friday on my mind

I had a lot to do on Friday. First, I had to fix the toilet at 1260, it needed a new flush valve. The thermostat in the hallway needs replacement and since I would have to remove it to make sure I get the right one, I chose to inform the tenants first and do the job on another day. Next I drove home to pick up some things to take back to the Home Depot, then on the way stopping to exchange Annie's medicine at the vet and depositing a rent check at the bank. Then I came back home to install new garage door springs. The door was so heavy that I had to ask Lynne to help. After finishing the installation, she wanted me to plant a rose, two azaleas, and a fern. After that I headed back to Hudson and fed all the plants around the property and then washed and vacuumed the Rav4. Somewhere between all that, I managed to take out the Zuumer and have lunch at the Grinder...What a day.

No comments: