Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Blog Day Afternoon...

Busy busy day...Out the door at 8:15 to take the Rav4 into the shop for a major service plus I had problems with idling on startup. I walked back to Hudson which took about an hour and a half to walk the almost 6 mile distance because I stopped at McDonald's for breakfast. When I got back to Hudson, I checked out the wall furnace in the front house for a reported gas smell which turned out to be false, then noticed that the front door wasn't locking. After fixing the door locking problem, I took the Zuumer and headed for the market to get some fruit and then to the video store for a movie. Craig was supposed to pick me up on Hudson at 12:30 to take me to get the Rav4. About a half hour earlier, Rose from Toyota called to tell me there were other problems they found and that if I wanted to do the timing belt and water pump and a bunch of other things, it would be ready at 4:00 instead of 12:30. I called Craig back and told him that I was going to take the bicycle back to get the Rav4 and that I didn't need him to take me. It took me a half hour to drive the bike there. Then I drove the Rav4 back to Hudson, got the truck, and drove back to Toyota to pick up the bike.
Today was also the first HOA meeting which we had at 7:00 PM at Jeannie's office. Only Mr. Hardiman and Inez showed up. It turned out successful because we passed the painting option. The whole complex will be painted by next spring.

No comments: