Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Time to change oil

Yesterday I decided to change the oil in the Mazda and the Rav4 at the same time. It was supposed to rain but didn't really look like it. I was lucky to finish everything but adding the oil and it started raining. I put the old oil on the truck and filled both vehicles with new oil, then went to AutoZone to dump the oil. On the way there I noticed I needed new wiper blades so I got a pair. When I got back I discovered that the clerk gave me the wrong size so I had to go back.
Before I started to change oil this morning, I called the BMW service center and asked them how long I could go without an oil change for my M Roadster. They were too busy to even take my call so I drove down there. They said I could go for one year or 15,000 miles so, since it has been one year 3 months, I made an appointment for this Wednesday at 10:15. It's a good feeling to have all that done with for now.

No comments: